Monochromatic UVB light has established itself for the treatment
of various autoimmune skin diseases. The EXCIMER 308 SYSTEM is small, handy treatment solution for intense monochromatic UVB phototherapy. With 308nm, it applies the same wavelength as an excimer laser and achieves identical results1, but without expensive, bulky laser technology. Treatments with the EXCIMER 308 SYSTEM are especially intense and effective. The powerful system with its 16 cm2 spot precisely targets the lesions, leaving healthy skin unexposed.
The EXCIMER 308 SYSTEM achieves excellent results for psoriasis, identical to those of an excimer laser which is clinically proven. The targeting of localized, persistent psoriasis plaques allows high dose treatments for fast visible results and high patient satisfaction. The surrounding, healthy tissue is spared.
Monochromatic UVB light is described as an effective approach for the treatment of vitiligo with few side effects.3,4 The handheld EXCIMER 308 SYSTEM gets results in vitiligo treatments that match those of a laser.
The Collagen P.I.N. is a revolutionary micro-needling device which aims to tighten, lift and rejuvenate skin. The Collagen P.I.N. is the latest and most advanced model available today. The Collagen P.I.N. has many benefits:
- Safer and more effective in piercing the skin than traditional skin needling rollers
- Has a superior effect on collagen and elastin rejuvenation
- Multi-speed and adjustable needle depth
- Highest effectiveness
- Effectively treat hard-to-reach places
- Promotes scar-less healing and natural collagen reproduction
What Is the Collagen P.I.N.?
- The Collagen P.I.N. is a revolutionary micro-needling device which aims to tighten, lift and rejuvenate skin.
- The Collagen P.I.N. can visibly improve the appearance of :
- fine lines
- surgical, acne and trauma scars
- stretch marks
- …and much much more!
Administered by Dr. Steven J. Brooks, Board-Certified Dermatologist